Change Log for PRO version
Last Updated - April 15, 2021
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.4.2 with license activation enhancements, beta programs and other features and bug fixes.
- Updated - Move to new domain livemeshwp.com
- Updated - Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Added - Options to turn off/on title and taxonomy terms displayed on posts carousel thumbnail
- Added - Open in new window option for post links in posts carousel
- Added - Ability to add read more link for the posts carousel
- Tweak - Enabled lazy load for all the widgets except for the grid/gallery addons - Posts Grid, Video and Image Gallery. The Posts Grid and Gallery addons utilize the popular Isotope library for laying out grid elements and Isotope library is not compatible with lazy loading of images.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.2 with Opt-In / Out Enhancements, User Change, and More.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.1 with white label mode, URL whitelisting and other features and bug fixes.
- Fixed - The taxonomy chosen dropdown displaying superfluous taxonomies in the dropdown for Posts Grid/Posts Block.
- Fixed - Cannot display taxonomy terms for the post in block styles 7,8 and 9 of Posts Block.
- Fixed - Some sites reporting error - call to undefined function get_blog_list().
- Updated - Freemius to 2.3.0.
- Added - Offset support for Posts/Portfolio Grid and Posts Block modules.
- Added - Security improvements to Posts Grid and Gallery modules.
- Added - Thumbnails support for the lightbox module of Posts Grid, Posts Block, Image/Video Gallery and Gallery Carousel.
- Updated - Fancybox scripts to 3.5.7 release.
- Fixed - The posts carousel widget navigation arrows missing.
- Updated - Freemius library with a security fix. Recommended to update immediately.
- Fixed - Some themes can raise JS error due to jQuery $ being unavailable
- Fixed - Unwanted loading of scripts and CSS in pages where livemesh widgets are not used.
- Fixed - Error in Gallery Carousel due to invalid HTML generated with certain options.
- Fixed - The posts grid widget won't show up with the free version of the plugin.
- Added - Major release of the plugin with extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the widgets. You can now create a template file in siteorigin-widgets folder in your child theme to customize the widgets html or use filters to customize output generated by the widgets.
- Updated - Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin widgets.
- Added - Filters for settings object employed for rendering the widgets.
- Fixed - Gallery pagination would break when number of items crosses 140.
- Added - Pagination with dotted navigation for galleries when number of pages exceeds 5.
- Added - Responsive pagination controls for gallery.
- Fixed - The fancybox lightbox would not display share, thumbnail, slideshow options for image/video gallery, posts grid and posts blocks.
- Added - Read More link/button options for posts blocks.
- Added - Block style 8 in Posts Block now much more responsive.
- Fixed - Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
- Fixed - Leaving tags empty in the gallery lead to addition of an empty filter in the filter list
- Fixed - Misplaced HTML5 video background hero header video tags information.
- Important Note - Moved to Freemius store from Easy Digital Downloads for easy license management, easy license upgrades, seamless updates, faster performance, faster feedback collection and support, auto-generated invoices, full GDPR compliance among many other benefits.
- Added – Auto migration of license from Easy Digital Downloads to Freemius when the update is installed on the site. In rare instance of license activation window being shown, pls activate with the license key issued with your earlier purchase.
- Added - Moved to a single codebase for the free as well as premium version.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, posts block, image/video gallery, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table, faq etc.
- Added - Option to preserve shortcodes and HTML tags in excerpt. Option is disabled by default.
- Fixed – Pagination and Load More for gallery would break when special characters are present in title or description.
- Fixed - The Load More in gallery would not stop loading in certain situations.
- Fixed - Duplicate tags filters generated in gallery when tags have spaces around them.
- Added - Support for multiple url formats for YouTube and Vimeo videos in video gallery
- Added - Support for inline responsive videos of YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4/WebM video formats
- Added - If no custom thumbnail is set, the thumbnails for YouTube/Vimeo videos automatically set from the service provider
- Fixed - Next/Prev navigation for gallery not working
- Added – Ability to display description for the image/video element in the gallery and gallery carousel lightbox window.
- Added – The lightbox for posts grid and posts block now displays post summary and a link to the post in the lightbox.
- Added – Option to disable display of post summary/excerpt in the lightbox window of posts block or posts grid.
- Added – Fancybox lightbox integration for grid, posts block, image gallery, video gallery and gallery carousel modules.
- Added – Advanced features like touch/swipe controls, pinch out/in, double tap, keyboard navigation, full screen, thumbnails, social media sharing, hardware accelerated animations, direct linking now supported with lightbox.
- Added - Support for creating stunning masonry gallery layouts using flexible widths and heights for images.
- Added - Ability to specify wide width for images in masonry layout of gallery.
- Added - Options to enable/disable display of image/video titles and image/video tags in gallery and gallery carousel addons.
- Added – HTML5 video support in video gallery and video carousel modules. Support for MP4 and WebM formats.
- Fixed - Livemesh Grid excerpt would not display shortcodes or HTML content
- Fixed - Livemesh Gallery styling controls not taking effect for thumbnail hover and titles
- Updated - Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Fixed - Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Improved – License activation page with less confusing interface.
- Added - The license code entered is now masked upon activation.
- Fixed – Livemesh Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – Styling options for icons not working in Services widget
- Fixed – Cannot set custom button color using the available customization controls
- Added – Ability to specify an URL for the service items in services widget
- Added – Support for shortcodes and HTML tags in excerpts in Livemesh Grid and Posts Block module
- Added – Support for JS driven shortcodes or HTML inside tabs
- Fixed – Image/Video Gallery grid items fail to show up in right size and alignment in certain rare situations.
- Added - Advanced tab and accordion functions that help directly link to Tabs and Accordion panels from external pages. On page load, the corresponding tab/panel opens upon auto-scrolling to the tab or accordion panel.
- Added - Smooth scroll to tabs and accordion panels from internal links within a page.
- Added - Open tab or accordion panels by clicking the internal links within a page.
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated - The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added - Scroll to the top of the posts block to display new posts during paged navigation (when new posts are not visible).
- Added – Image size option for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added - The lightbox now opens on clicking anywhere on the image if no destination URL is specified for gallery item
- Added - The link target option for all major addons like grid, gallery and carousels
- Fixed – The gallery image was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The gallery filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The gallery filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Fixed – The gallery pagination and load more loading icon overlapping the pagination and load more buttons.
- Refactored – Blocks and Grid JS for modularity and performance.
- Minor tweaks in portfolio widget for enabling and disabling options based on chosen grid style
- Added – Moved the Livemesh Grid widget to new framework based on reusable blocks. Pls note that the class names have changed to keep it consistent with the new framework.
- Added – 6 different styles for grid items plus 7 header styles too
- Added – Next Prev pagination options for Livemesh Grid widget
- Added – Ability to handle large number of grid pages by providing dotted navigation
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Grid widget. No more empty grid on category/taxonomy filtering
- Added – Read More option for the grid items
- Added – Open in new window option for links to posts in the grid
- Added – Two more header styles to posts blocks
- Fixed – The grid image was not clickable to the post
- Fixed – The filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Added - Brand new Post Blocks Widget with more than a dozen styles and options to present your posts or custom post types
- Added - AJAX Pagination, Next Prev and Load More options for Post Blocks widget
- Added - AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Post Blocks widget
- Fixed - The grid layout would break between 800px and 1024px device resolution
- Fixed - The gutter or spacing between posts carousel items not taking effect with latest update of page builder
- Fixed - The heading element for the livemesh grid displayed even when no heading title is specified
- Fixed - Restored the missing instagram icon in team profile widget
- Tweak - Moved to the_excerpt() from get_the_excerpt() in posts carousel and livemesh grid widgets
- Fixed - The top and bottom padding attributes for rows were not taking effect with 2.5.x version of page builder
- Updated - The top and bottom padding attributes for rows deprecated. Pls use native padding settings of page builder which now provides more fine grained padding controls.
- Updated - We have moved; all URLs now point to our new site https://www.livemeshthemes.com
- Added - Option to make the accordion panels expanded on initial page load.
- Fixed - Livemesh grid failing with JS error with Isotope 3 library.
- Added - Captions for image lightboxes for portfolio grid, image gallery and gallery carousel widgets.
- Added - Hebrew translation files - thanks Ahrale!
- Fixed - The summary settings were not being retained across grid pages.
- Fixed - The grid filter hidden behind the grid items when number filters get big
- Fixed - Taxonomy filters specified in query window not taking effect in grid
- Updated - Updated isotope and images loaded plugin scripts..
- Fixed - The taxonomy filter not reflecting custom taxonomies in grid widget.
- Fixed - The taxonomy list in posts carousel not displaying custom taxonomies.
- Added - Features list widget with tiled features option.
- Added - Choose from over 40 custom animations for most widgets (except grid, carousels and sliders). The animations happen on user scrolling to the widget and hence widget becoming visible in the browser.
- Fixed - Translation of published date on the grid.
- Fixed - Shortcodes not being processed in hero header widget.
- Updated - Documentation for the widgets.
- Fixed - Tabs defaulting to zero on mobile width when saving changes.
- Fixed - Admin notices were being removed due to a missing conditional statement.
- Fixed - Top padding and bottom padding field for various resolutions.
- Added - Compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- Fixed - Display of titles for widgets
- Fixed - Check for page id when displaying posts/pages in a grid to avoid infinite loop.
- Added - New widgets including Gallery, Gallery Carousel, Image Slider, Custom Content Slider, Countdown and
- Added - AJAX based Pagination and Load More options to Grid and Gallery widgets.
- Added - Custom Fonts for headings and hero header widgets.
- Added - New styles and ability to specify custom icon color and icon size for services widgets.
- Added - Default color for buttons based on theme color.
- Added - New demo content for call to action and services.
- Added - Detailed documentation for all widgets
- Added - Plugin options window for enabling all widgets in one go along with other options.
- Added - Support for lightweight Portfolio Post Type plugin. Jetpack custom post types module no longer
- Fixed - The shortcodes not processed by accordion.
- Some styling improvements and fixes
- New widgets - Flat style buttons and Icon List widget
- New fields - Datepicker and Timepicker for developing SiteOrigin widgets
- Fixed - Some themes squeeze the images in a Livemesh grid or Team widget.
- Fixed - Couple of widgets fail to display the post links.
- Fixed - The testimonials slider not aligned to the center
- Some styling improvements and fixes
- New widgets - Responsive Tabs and Accordion of variety of styles
- New services widget style
- Ability to choose entry meta contents for carousel and grid
- Ability to set a link to the clients website in clients widget
- Email icon restored for team profiles widget
- Fixed some bugs, incompatibilities and design improvements
- Changed portfolio widget to a general grid that can accommodate any custom post type. Pls choose Projects post
type in the build query in portfolio widgets after updating.
- Display post meta for blog entries in carousel and grid widgets
- Display hover information for entries in carousel
- Fixed some bugs and design improvements
- Initial release.