Change Log for PRO version
Last Updated - Feb 28, 2023
- Updated - Slick Slider to help stay compatible with popular themes.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.5.3
- Updated - Frontend minified JS
- Added - Three new premium widgets Posts Slider, Posts Multislider and Posts Gridbox Slider.
- Added - Compatibility with WP 6.1.
- Added - Missing sanitization checks for theme color admin settings.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.4.4.
- Updated - Compatibility with WP 6.0.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.4.3 security update.
- Added - Compatibility with WP 5.9.
- Fixed - Deprecated warnings raised on PHP 8.
- Added - Compatibility with PHP 8.
- Added - Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.4.2 with license activation enhancements, beta programs and other features and bug fixes.
- Fixed - Fatal error in some edge cases when the posts grid can fail to display taxonomy terms.
- Added - Improved compatibility with lazy load plugins by adding data-skip-lazy attribute
- Updated - Move to new domain livemeshwp.com
- Updated - Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Added - Options to turn off/on title and taxonomy terms displayed on posts carousel thumbnail
- Added - Open in new window option for post links in posts carousel
- Added - Ability to add read more link for the posts carousel
- Fixed - The posts carousel article would populate wrong style classes
- Fixed - The WP filters/hooks in posts carousel received page id as post id
- Fixed - Open in new window option for post grid, posts carousel, image slider and gallery images not taking effect
- Fixed - The posts block and posts grid modules cannot be customized using the WP hooks/filters provided by the plugin
- Fixed - The stats bar does not display the percentage bars.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.2 with Opt-In / Out Enhancements, User Change, and More.
- Updated - Freemius SDK 2.3.1 with white label mode, URL whitelisting and other features and bug fixes.
- Fixed - The filters would return no posts when specific categories are chosen for display in Posts Grid and Posts Block modules.
- Fixed - Delay in display of posts after the loading indicator is gone.
- Fixed - Can add Image Slider module when the bulk upload images option is chosen.
- Fixed - The filters in the Posts Grid/Posts Block display the excluded terms.
- Added - Support for AJAX powered pagination for current query when displaying the Posts Grid/Posts Block in archives.
- Added - The Posts Grid/Posts Block display appropriate message when no posts are found.
- Added - The generic carousel would allow only a max of 5 columns; now increased to 12.
- Fixed - The Posts Carousel output WP filter hook not usable with the original frontend output code.
- Fixed - The taxonomy chosen dropdown displaying superfluous taxonomies in the dropdown for Posts Grid/Posts Block.
- Fixed - The filters displaying taxonomy terms that were excluded in the query.
- Fixed - Cannot display taxonomy terms for the post in block styles 7,8 and 9 of Posts Grid.
- Fixed - Some sites reporting error - call to undefined function get_blog_list().
- Updated - Freemius to 2.3.0.
- Added - Offset support for Posts/Portfolio Grid and Posts Block modules.
- Added - Security improvements to Posts Grid and Gallery modules.
- Added - Thumbnails support for the lightbox module of Posts Grid, Posts Block, Image/Video Gallery and Gallery Carousel.
- Updated - Fancybox scripts to 3.5.7 release.
- Fixed - Some modules raised "Unexpected or Invalid content" error in Gutenberg block editor.
- Added - Field connections for color fields in all modules.
- Added - Support for tags and filters for gallery and gallery carousel widgets when bulk upload of images is done.
- Added - Tags field for specifying tags for a media item in the media gallery.
- Fixed - Draft posts show up in paginated queries and filtered data.
- Tweak - Return public posts only for posts grid and posts blocks.
- Updated - Freemius library with a security fix. Recommended to update immediately.
- Fixed - Accessibility issue in Gallery.
- Added - Read more options for the posts block module.
- Updated - Custom fields for compatibility with latest version of Beaver Builder and for better performance.
- Fixed - JS error for custom number control.
- Fixed - Testimonials of Beaver Builder being overridden by Livemesh Addons.
- Fixed - Image slider does not display slides when bulk upload images option is chosen.
- Fixed - Some scripts dependent on existence of jQuery $ symbol can raise error.
- Updated - Freemius SDK with several bug fixes and compatibility fixes
- Added - Major release of the plugin with extensive support for filters and templates to enable users to customize the output generated by the addons. You can now create a template file in beaver-builder-addons folder in your child theme to customize the addons html or use filters to customize output generated by the addons.
- Updated - Documentation providing information on how to use templates and filters to customize the plugin addons.
- Added - Filters for settings object employed for rendering the addons.
- Fixed - Gallery pagination would break when number of items crosses 140.
- Added - Pagination with dotted navigation for galleries when number of pages exceeds 5.
- Added - Responsive pagination controls for gallery.
- Fixed - The fancybox lightbox would not display share, thumbnail, slideshow options for image/video gallery, posts grid and posts blocks.
- Added - Read More link/button options for posts blocks.
- Added - Block style 8 in Posts Block now much more responsive.
- Fixed - Incompatibility with some themes which load waypoints JS script.
- Fixed - Incompatibility with certain themes due to different versions of waypoints scripts being used.
- Fixed - Leaving tags empty in the gallery lead to addition of an empty filter in the filter list
- Important Note - Moved to Freemius store from Easy Digital Downloads for easy license management, easy license upgrades, seamless updates, faster performance, faster feedback collection and support, auto-generated invoices, full GDPR compliance among many other benefits.
- Added – Auto migration of license from Easy Digital Downloads to Freemius when the update is installed on the site. In rare instance of license activation window being shown, pls activate with the license key issued with your earlier purchase.
- Added - Moved to a single codebase for the free as well as premium version.
- Updated – Fancybox scripts and CSS to make the plugin compatible with PowerPack.
- Added – New simpler grid system for all elements that use grid.
- Added – Seamless control of number of columns at all device resolutions for all those elements that involve grid – posts/portfolio grid, posts block, image/video gallery, clients, services, testimonials, team, charts, pricing table, faq etc.
- Added - Option to preserve shortcodes and HTML tags in excerpt. Option is disabled by default.
- Added - Support for multiple url formats for YouTube and Vimeo videos in video gallery
- Added - Support for inline responsive videos of YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4/WebM video formats
- Added - If no custom thumbnail is set, the thumbnails for YouTube/Vimeo videos automatically set from the service provider
- Added - Support for creating stunning masonry gallery layouts using flexible widths and heights for images.
- Added - Ability to specify wide width for images in masonry layout of gallery.
- Added - Options to enable/disable display of image/video titles and image/video tags in gallery addon.
- Fixed - Next Previous buttons of carousels would not show up in certain installations due to conflicts with base slick carousel styles
- Fixed - Next/Prev navigation for gallery pagination not working
- Fixed - Some themes can break animations and report script errors for elements like piecharts, odometers, progress bars etc.
- Updated - Waypoints script with new API for handling events on scroll
- Improved – License activation page with less confusing interface.
- Added - The license code entered is now masked upon activation.
- Added - Ability to set a chart title for the piechart.
- Added – Ability to display description for the image/video element in the gallery and gallery carousel lightbox window.
- Added – The lightbox for posts grid and posts block now displays post summary and a link to the post in the lightbox.
- Added – Option to disable display of post summary/excerpt in the lightbox window of posts block or posts grid.
- Added – Fancybox lightbox integration for grid, posts block, image gallery, video gallery and gallery carousel modules.
- Added – Advanced features like touch/swipe controls, pinch out/in, double tap, keyboard navigation, full screen, thumbnails, social media sharing, hardware accelerated animations, direct linking now supported with lightbox.
- Added – HTML5 self-hosted video support in video gallery and video carousel modules. Support for MP4 and WebM formats.
- Fixed – Livemesh Grid columns can break in certain resolutions in FireFox.
- Fixed – Piecharts module would not change colors based on values provided through Beaver Themer field connections
- Fixed – The piecharts percentage value not rounding to the right value
- Added – Option to specify percentage symbol in the piecharts
- Added – Support for shortcodes and HTML tags in excerpts in Livemesh Grid and Posts Block module
- Added – Support for JS driven shortcodes or HTML inside tabs
- Added - Advanced tab and accordion functions that help directly link to Tabs and Accordion panels from external pages. On page load, the corresponding tab/panel opens upon auto-scrolling to the tab or accordion panel.
- Added - Smooth scroll to tabs and accordion panels from internal links within a page.
- Added - Open tab or accordion panels by clicking the internal links within a page.
- Upgrade – Simpler grid system based on NEAT 2.1 version
- Updated - The CSS is now optimized for vendor prefixes with reduced properties and file size.
- Added - Scroll to the top of the posts block to display new posts during paged navigation (when new posts are not visible).
- Added – Bulk upload option for image sliders and gallery carousel and ability to use ACF gallery field as input for sliders and galleries. The caption of the image attachments is displayed as title for the image.
- Added – Overlay for slider images.
- Added – Styling options for slider image overlay to control the opacity of overlay element.
- Fixed – Gradient overlay for images displayed for some styles of posts blocks.
- Tweak – Changed the gallery addon to take caption as title of the image to stay consistent with behavior of slider and gallery carousel addons
- Added – Image size option for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added – Ability to crop images and specify custom image sizes for all major addons including grid, gallery and carousels.
- Added - Bulk upload option for image gallery. The title of the image attachments is displayed on hover.
- Added - The lightbox now opens on clicking anywhere on the image if no destination URL is specified for gallery item
- Fixed – The gallery image was not clickable to the link specified
- Fixed – The gallery filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The gallery filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Added – Moved the Livemesh Grid widget to new framework based on reusable blocks. Pls note that the class names have changed to keep it consistent with the new framework.
- Added – 6 different styles for grid items plus 7 header styles too
- Added – Next Prev pagination options for Livemesh Grid widget
- Added – Ability to handle large number of grid pages by providing dotted navigation
- Added – AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Grid widget. No more empty grid on category/taxonomy filtering
- Added – Read More option for the grid items
- Added – Open in new window option for links to posts in the grid
- Added – Two more header styles to posts blocks
- Fixed – The grid image was not clickable to the post
- Fixed – The filters would not center when a heading was not specified.
- Fixed – The grid filters will not display multi-line on devices of lower resolutions like mobile devices.
- Added - Brand new Post Blocks module with more than a dozen styles and options to present your posts or custom post types
- Added - AJAX Pagination, Next Prev and Load More options for Post Blocks addon
- Added - AJAX Category or taxonomy filtering for Post Blocks addon
- Added - Extensive customization options for all modules/addons
- Added - Typography options for elements of all modules/addons
- Fixed - Multiple translation domains found.
- Added - Integration with Beaver Themer
- Added - Beaver Themer field connections for all relevant fields of modules
- Added - Compatibility with Beaver Theme
- Added - Automatic plugin updates and license key activation
- Fixed - Custom taxonomies not showing up in the taxonomy choices dropdown in posts/portfolio grid and posts carousel
- Fixed - The filter on the grid would not show up initially; changed default taxonomy to category
- Fixed - The portfolio grid addon leaves an empty space on the top when no heading is specified and when no taxonomy filters are specified
- Fixed - In a few installations, the grid elements may not occupy full width between 769px to 800px device resolutions
- Fixed - The posts carousel dots navigation was not clickable
- Fixed - The posts carousel would not expand beyond 960px in width
- Updated documentation. Preparation for moving entire plugin documentation online.
- Initial release.